Archstone Foundation and its grantees work collaboratively to run effective programs that fulfill the Foundation's mission. The Foundation is pleased to share downloadable documents that will assist grantees in reporting on grant progress. These documents include:
- Progress Report Guidelines: Details on how grantees should report information to the Foundation;
- Evaluation Report Guidelines: Details on how to complete evaluation reports;
- Financial Report Template: Information and templates for submitting quarterly and year-end financial reports;
- Budget Revision Template: Information and templates for submitting revised budget requests;
- No-Cost Extensions Guidelines: Information and templates to be used to request a grant extension;
- Publicity & Recognition Guidelines: Information about press releases, logo usage, publication credits, and more.